A Challenge matched with Commitment for Nashville
11:00 a.m. Registration, Driving Range
and Silent Auction are open
11:30 a.m. Chick-fil-A Lunch
12:30 p.m. Shotgun Start
5:30 p.m. Awards and Backyard Burger Dinner
Golf Challenge Awards - Recognition in each flight for:
• First Place Team • Second Place Team • Third Place Team
• New Andrews Cadillac for a hole-in-one on a designated par three hole.
• $10,000 Cash Prize for a hole-in-one on a designated par three hole.
• Closest to the pin in each foursome on each designated par three hole.
Be a Game Changer in Our City.
Platinum Sponsor: $10,000 Eight (8) Player, Recognition on All Printed Material,Website, Primary Event Sign age, Recognition at lunch
Gold Sponsor: $5,000 = Eight (8) Players
Listed on All Printed Material, Website, Event Signage, Recognition at lunch
Silver Sponsor: $2,500 = Four (4) Players Website, Primary Signage, Recognition at lunch
Bronze Sponsor: $1,200 = Four (4) Player Listed on Primary Signage
Team Sponsor: $1,200 = Four (4) Players or $300 for 1 Player, Listed on Primary Signage
Individual Player: $300, or $300 per Pastor Sponsor
Hole Sponsor: Custom Sign $250, placed on Tee Box or Green
Be inspired to spread hope this year.
We aim to engage followers of Jesus Christ in Nashville to be servant leaders in three strategic areas. Every week OAG is connecting churches with schools in United4Hope partnerships, young professionals are meeting with experienced leaders, thriving in the Oak Project, and LINC - Leaders In Nashville Connecting, is specifically designed for pastors, ministers and clergy.
• United4Hope: bringing churches and schools together with a 300% increase over 3 years
• Oak Project: strengthening generational relationships among more than 100 mentors and mentees.
• LINC: helping ministry leaders build relationships, and increase their knowledge of Middle Tennessee.