Are you Interested in The OAk Project?
Attend our year 4 interest and launch event to learn more. We would love to have you as a mentor or mentee in our program. See details and registration by clicking the link below.
Christian mentoring for the next generation of Nashville's professionals.
• Organizes groups consisting of 1 mentor paired with 2 young leaders.
• Asks for a 12 month commitment, meeting at least once a month
and includes topics such as:
- Goal Setting
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Relationship At Work
- Personal Finances
and many other topics
• Addresses topics from a Christian perspective, discussing how each plays out in
• Helps pairings growth through a variety of resources guides (books, podcast,
articles, etc.) while focusing on a subject.
"They will be called oaks of righteousness,
a planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified."
We desire for Nashville to be led by capable men and women that love the Lord and are equipped and encouraged to believe in the good that God wants to do through them in Nashville — in our families, churches, businesses, and communities.
We are connecting the next generation of Nashville leaders with today’s Christian leaders so that they can learn together, enabling our city to flourish like never before during this time of growth and rapid change.
Please email us with any questions. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Use these great books, recommended podcasts, and online sites to help guide and tailor your monthly meetings.
Please share your insights and new resources - we'd love to hear more!