BRINGING together church volunteers and equiPPING them to serve in public education.
UNITED4HOPE serves our public schools as a conduit for church volunteer partnerships, is now in its sixth year.
United4Hope reached a goal for 200% growth in 2016. Building new partnerships across greater Nashville has earned PENCIL's Mayor's Award for Outstanding Systemwide Service and strengthened relationships in civic leadership.
HEAR MORE ABOUT UNITED4HOPE'S IMPACT IN NASHVILLE
Did you know?
- Metro Nashville Public Schools serve over 86,000 students
- MNPS Families represent over 80 different nations
- English Language students speak over 120 different languages
- United4Hope partnerships seek to serve in the lowest performing schools
- United4Hope’s goal for 2016 is 200% growth
- United4Hope received the 2015 Mayor’s Award for Outstanding Systemwide
- Service from the Pencil Foundation.